Bed/Bath: 2bd / 2ba
Type: Condo - Unfurnished
Parking: 1 car pkg available for add'l fee
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Rare Top Floor Penthouse Unit w/ City Views
This beautiful penthouse suite is located in the heart of San Francisco. The building offers convenient amenities including a common courtyard, full gym and conference room, while the unit boasts gorgeous cherry hardwood floors and a prime top floor location offering sweeping views of San Francisco.
- Rare top floor penthouse unit
- Huge wall of windows with gorgeous city views
- Open living/dining area great for entertaining
- Private balcony off living room
- Kitchen includes maple cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances including refrigerator, microwave, halogen oven/range and garbage disposal
- 2 enclosed bedrooms
- 2 luxurious full bathrooms with marble countertops and shower surround
- Beautiful cherry floors in living area, carpet in bedrooms
- High-end front-loading washer/dryer in unit
- 1-car parking available for additional fee
- Storage cage included
140 South Van Ness also known as 1655 Mission, is a modern condominium building built in 2002 and located at the intersection of two of San Francisco's most historic thoroughfares, Van Ness Avenue and Mission Street.
- Fitness center on main floor
- Conference room for meetings or presentations
- Park-like courtyard with full furnishings, fountain, and barbecue setup
- Secure building with intercom/telephone entry system
- Easy access to freeways 280 and 101, downtown San Francisco, the Financial District, the Mission District, and all modes of public transportation.
A little over two decades ago, the area south of Market Street in San Francisco was a no-man’s land of warehouses, abandoned buildings — and, from a visionary’s perspective — plenty of untapped opportunities.
Today, SOMA has been completely re-imagined and bears little resemblance to its former self. Here, sleek luxury condominiums to rival those in Manhattan stand cheek to cheek with towering high rises, while in their shadow stands a stadium, world-class museums and convention centers, trendy bars and restaurants, and the thriving, innovative tech community that started it all.
In a Word
The epicenter of urban living in San Fr...
More About South of Market